Sequential Images: Self Study Process & Final Images

I created a story using six sequenced photos. I took 46 shots from different angles and chose the 6 that I thought were the best quality. I took these photos with an iPhone 11 pro max.




I upload the photo to Google drive. I took the thumbnail screenshots of the 46 photos and pasted them into my blog. These images as they were on an iPhone were HEIC format therefore I had to covert these to jpeg format to add them here.  I used a HEIC to jpeg converter to complete this.



These images were taken using the following settings on my phone:

26mm Focal Length
F1,8 
1/50 shutter speed 
ISO 160

This means that my aperture was very wide and letting in lots of light so that my ISO could stay low at 160.  My shutter speed is quite slow but was enough to create sharp steady shots as seen below. 










In the photos, I am afraid that the bear will be hungry, so I keep feeding the bear different foods, forcing her to finish the food. But she couldn't stand it and ran away from the table.

The message I want to bring out is that many parents are monster parents and discipline their children rigorously nowadays. However,  I believe parents should gradually let go and let their children grow up freely. When the child encounters difficulties, parents should hold back and not help immediately, and let the child try to stand up from the setback.

Reflection

These images were successful because technically they are clear and sharp images, the sequence tells the story well and I was happy with this. If I did this again I would improve this by creating a less messy environment and background as this distracts from the story.


Comments

  1. okay you have added the photos and contacts which is good now you just need to add the settings of the camera/phone used just open the image and then right click and you should be able to access file information

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

feedback for blog buddy

Reflection for Art Portfolio two

Photoshop Process of my Portfolio