Final Advert: Process

Step 1:

1. Open Pixlr.com 

2. Choose Pixlr E.

3. Click 'Create New'.

4. Change the name to ‘My watch advert’.

5. Change the width to 1024 and height to 768.

6. Tap ‘Background’ and choose the colour white.

7. Click ‘Create’.




Step 2: Create the white canvas 

1. A white canvas will appear. 


Step 3: Open your image
1. Go to 'File', and then click 'Open Image'.
2. Select your image. Then, Enter 1024 X 768 in the boxes next to 'New Size' and then click 'Apply'.

3.. Your Image will now show up.


Step 4: Edit your image

1. You can edit your image using 'Filter' and 'Adjustment'. 


I chose 'Bloom' from 'Filter'. 
I also used 'Color balance' from 'Adjustment'. 

You can try different special effects, if you don't like them you can press 'Undo' from 'Edit'. 


 This is what my photo looks like.


Step 5: Add the edited image to the white canvas

1. Go to 'Edit' and click 'Copy.'
2. Go back to the white canvas and click 'Paste.'
3. The image will be pasted on the white canvas.


Step 6: Add image from Stock search 
1. Go to 'File' and click 'Stock search'.
2. Type the keyword of the image you want to find in the searching bar.

 I typed 'Watch' and all relevant photos appeared.

 You can change the size of the photo.

 Use the 'Wand Select' in the toolbar to select the area you want and click 'Copy'. 

 Go back to the 'My watch advert' and click 'Paste.'

 The watch will be pasted on the image.

Step 5: Add text to the advert

1. Click 'Text' in the toolbar and type the text you want.
2. You can change the font, colour, size, format and style by clicking the buttons in the toolbar on top. 

Adding text to my advert.


Step 6: Add a logo to the advert
1. Go to tailorbrands.com. and create a new logo. 

This is the logo that I created for my brand.


2. Click 'File' and choose 'Open Image'. Add the logo. 


 This is my final advert.




















Comments

  1. Good process and technical detail - well done - Please just add reflection on your final advert

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

feedback for blog buddy

Reflection for Art Portfolio two

Photoshop Process of my Portfolio