Creating an Advert: Pixlr Practice

 Today I will practice using Pixlr to create a advertisement



I will use pixel software to edit and create my advertisement





this is the logo I have design


I have created a new canvas click concrete on and choose A4 size secondly, choose white colour background thirdly then flatten the page fourthly create a title and chooes the font I like lastly, I have put my logo on to the advertisement page and save it.




This is the final version of the advertisement






I have create my logo in Tallor Brands firstly, I type in my brand name secondly, I choose some symbols that I like thirdly, I chose the font I think is suitable lastly the app will generate different option and I choose one of it.




Comments

  1. Good that you followed the process in class and executed an explained this here - a couple of images are not appearing but we can look at this later. Good start.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

feedback for blog buddy

Reflection for Art Portfolio two

Photoshop Process of my Portfolio