SMART Objective: Fashion Undersea Collection

 For my fashion design project, I will be producing a small collection for woman, of six designs, winter season catwalk style clothing, my theme is undersea the main colour and pattern will be relate to undersea and under sea creature in this collection I will be designing a winter clothing that is suitable for every environment because different countries have different temperatures and weather in the winter so I will include detachable design and special fabric in my clothing collection.

In this project, I will hand draw and colour my designs, I will then add them to Photoshop to create my portfolio.  I will then add that to my website by the beginning December.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

feedback for blog buddy

Reflection for Art Portfolio two

Photoshop Process of my Portfolio