Website Creation Homepage

 



In the lesson I have used Wix to create a website for my digital art project and chose a template I like




then I have added the text box for the title and change it to my name and change the fonts to damion also the font size to 52




I then I have pressed the plus symbol in the left hand side and choose image and paste it on I have find and paste it on I have find and download the picture by using Pixabal





I then added the copyrigth text box into my name and date with copyright symbol



I have change the format of the table contain to a more feasible layout right below my title


I then customise the content page in different format I have change the contact fonts to damion and also the font size 34 also I have put in a image in the contact page by pressed the plus symbol in the right hand side and  choose image and paste it on I have find and paste it on I have find and download the picture by using poxabal









Comments

  1. Good that you have added your process and some technical detail - you can work on imprving your technical process through the term

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

feedback for blog buddy

Reflection for Art Portfolio two

Photoshop Process of my Portfolio