As we are creating a website I will be researching and comparing two different websites that are related to the topic fashion when I doing the research it can assist my understanding of how to create and build up my own website by analysing these two sites I will look at the use of colour, use the layout, format, navigation, links, usability, typography and mobile view. I will be looking at Chanel and Burberry I will begin to look at the first website I have choose Chanel the below you can view the homepage. When I looking at Chanel homepage the first impression there have a clean background for the navigation bar it looks really organised and user friendly and the image of the homepage have almost dominate the whole page by putting model in the middle raring the most recent collection by using sea background really contrast really well with the model and in the bottom part of the image have clearly put the name of the collection and have a pattern below it Kent directly show you...
Well done - the link works and this has been adjusted to work for your project
ReplyDelete