Website about me page

I am Sam, I am a fashion student at DMU.  I want to be a fashion designer because I want to create art not just to display in the museum, I want to create a art people can wear everywhere and enjoy time after time. I want to see my work in the streets, throughout the world as people enjoy my fashion design every day.

I am really interested in creating high end, high street collections for both men and women.  My designs would be formal and elegant for everyday wear.  My ambition is create collections that are exquisite, stylish and eco-friendly.

Studying at DMU, I aim to improve my fashion design skills and to make a collection that will get to London Fashion Week.  After university, I plan to get experience working in a luxury fashion house to gain experience of the business so that eventually I can create my own fashion brand that could be recognised globally.



I have added my personal introduction in to the website Wix in the about page and delete the default writing and pasted my own introduction which I have written in blogger.



I then switch to mobile display on Wix and readjusted the placement of the title and the picture in the middle and also make the title and a picture more spacious to make the page more organised and clear to read.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

feedback for blog buddy

Reflection for Art Portfolio two

Photoshop Process of my Portfolio