Class Development Exercise flag development

 early mind map development










In the class develop exercise I have create a mind map to help me to develop more new and extension ideas for the two theme I interested in then I head find some image of different outfit ,fabric, colour scheme in a fashion magazine that can inspired me and related to the theme purple haze and earthly delight and some outfits image having both element of the two theme Lasley, I chose earthly delight for my project theme but also I will combine some element of purple haze I am interested in for example elegant, haute couture and the met gala style outfit. 

Even though I had chosen the theme of earthly delight but I really want to get more inspiration and clear idea for example colour scheme, different texture of fabric, animal ,ecological environment of different terrain and how to incorporate those elements to my fashion collection so that I had do a flag development exercise by cutting out more image of different style of outfit, picture of environment and colourful colour paper and when I start playing around with the image and colour paper I have cut out and sticking it in the A2 size paper to create a earthly delights theme flag in this flag really packed with a lot of different mind blowing idea and inspiration.


flag making process





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

feedback for blog buddy

Reflection for Art Portfolio two

Photoshop Process of my Portfolio