Research myself

In the research myself exercise, we have try think of our own history and experience, for example childhood, teenage years, personality and what is your bigger decision that you make in your life, that change your path and make you become you, and also who inspired you in your life, and why are you choosing this subject.

I am borne in Hong Kong it is a big and crowd city, in my first memory in my childhood, I had playing with my favourite rabbit doll called Mary, when I am little I always thought Mary is my sister, so that every time I play and travel I will bring Mary together with me. One of my childhood dream job is being a Lego designer, because my biggest hobby is building Lego and create different interesting building, vehicle, spacecraft and in one day, someone wants to buy the space vehicle I had created, he think this is a product that designed by Lego, because of that it encourage me to be a Lego designer in the future.

In my teenage years, I had do a biggest decision in my life, that change my path and make me become me now, it is studying abroad to the UK in year nine, it really give me a lot of life experience, and make me grow up a lot, previously I am a person that really rely on my parents and friends, so that I often got homesick but I am really lucky that, I got really nice friends, teacher, house master and chef to support and encourage me, when I am struggling so that those people, is a really important part in my life also I got a lot of opportunity to visit different area in the UK, by joining a lot of school trip and visiting different halls family, in different area also my school had offer a lot of different outdoor activities for example caveing , tracking, mountaineering, camping, sailing and kayaking in the countryside, it is quite mind blowing to me because I used to live in a city, I didn’t know that countryside is a really beautiful place to visit.









 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

feedback for blog buddy

Reflection for Art Portfolio two

Photoshop Process of my Portfolio