SMART Project

The theme that I chose for this project is Earthly Delight. In my opinion, exploring the unknown is one of the things that delight me the most, I love caving, tracking, sailing, kayaking, canoeing and mountaineering. I wanted to use exploration and Alice in wonderland for my inspiration and develop six fashion illustrations for the final outcome. The project will take six weeks to complete and I will be using mix medium to create these drawings. The target customer for this collection will be celebrities who attend different high class events and the garments that I design will mainly be Haute Couture. I will also be researching different recyclable materials so that the final garment can be more sustainable to the environment. The colour scheme of this project will be using a dreamy palette, including khaki, purple, blue, red and pink.

I will be creating a Spring fashion collection for women on the theme of Alice in Wonderland this will incorporate pocket change and asymmetrical trends, I will be creating a haute couture collection for the catwalk.  My design will use sustainable fabrics for my design.  My collection will be six outfits and I will be hand drawing these designs then adding these to Photshop to create a portfolio that incorporates a colour palette, sustainable materials and my designs.  This will be completed by the deadline at the end of this term.

This season, having various pockets was a massive hit with designer houses. Brands like Givenchy, Miu Miu and Isabel Marant include multiple sets pockets in their designs.


Resources

The biggest fashion trends for Spring 2023 (2023) Town & Country. Available at: https://www.townandcountrymag.com/style/fashion-trends/a42395878/spring-2023-fashion-trends/ (Accessed: February 14, 2023).

Pithers, E. and Montgomery, J. (2023) The 10 Key Spring/Summer 2023 Trends To Know Now. Available at: https://www.vogue.co.uk/fashion/gallery/spring-summer-2023-fashion-trends.

Comments

  1. Sam, post your initial research as we discussed in session in Week 2 before you attend your Sign Off tutorial in Week 3, please.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

feedback for blog buddy

Reflection for Art Portfolio two

Photoshop Process of my Portfolio