Final Outcome Photoshop Process

 I have now finalised my fashion design drawings therefore I have scanned these in so that I can use these in Photoshop to create my final Portfolio designs.  These are my images below as you can see I have completed the colour with pro-markers.  I also completed the facial features using coloured pencils.  I am happy with my final designs as they used the colour palette from Alice in Wonderland as I planned.  I have worked hard on selecting materials for each design and I am hoping that my final portfolio will showcase my designs and choices in the best light.








I then began by opening Photoshop and I am going to show here the process of creating one of the portfolio pages however the process will be the same for each one.

I then created a white canvas I did this by click on File - New and then I clicked on the dialog box that opened 'Print' in the top menu and then selected A3, portrait 300 resolution and white background and then ok.


I then added the background design.  I did this by clicking on File-Open and then choosing the correct jpeg image from my desktop. I then clicked on select in the top menu and then all in teh drop down box.  I then clicked on edit in the top menu and then copy.  I then went back to my canvas and clicked on Edit-Paste


I then clicked on the right hand side menu to adjustments and hue &n saturation and changed the colour properties of the background.

I now can add my fashion image therefore I clicked on open and chose my file from my desktop.  I then clicked on the magic eraser and clicked on the background to delete this.  I then clicked on 



I then clicked on Edit- Copy and then back to the canvas and clicked on Edit-Paste and then used transform controls to adjust the size.



I did the same as above for the materials and colour palette.



I also added the text and titles for the color palette and materials 


I then added the logo which I created on Tailorbrands.  I used the png snip and used the magic eraser to remove the background so I could add to each page consistently.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

feedback for blog buddy

Reflection for Art Portfolio two

Photoshop Process of my Portfolio