Reflection for art portfolio

Overall in the art portfolio course, I have learned how to develop idea and slowly construct the final piece step-by-step, also I had learned new technique to draw fashion illustration, for example how tall should be the model normally be in the fashion illustration, and I had learned how to hand draw the model, also how to use the light box to support me when I drawing, and I had find out pro markers it’s really good for fashion drawing.


In the research base I had learned what research I should include for my fashion collection, and how to use those research to help me develop new idea, for example looking at artists have a similar idea I would like to make, also I had learned how to quickly drop down important notes in the lecture.

Overall I think I had improved my time management compared with last term, also I had learned Photoshop skills so this time I can finish the work mostly by myself, and I had draw more fashion illustration sketches compared with last time, it really help me to develop my fashion collection a lot better, but I think I really need to improve my research for next term, and try to improve my time management so that I can finish my work quickly and do further research, also I should try to draw my fashion illustration in digital form by learning more digital skills.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

feedback for blog buddy

Reflection for Art Portfolio two

Photoshop Process of my Portfolio