Website update

 


I had change and update the website year




I had edit the portfolio button to a drop down table, and add a new slide called Alice's Adventure




I had added a button to the portfolio homepage that can also bring the viewer to the undersea collection portfolio page, and I had editing the button colour to a ocean colour




I had added a button to the portfolio homepage that can also bring the viewer to the Alice's Adventure portfolio page, and I had editing the button design to a leaves pattern




I had edited the header from freezes to scrolls with site so that when the viewer scroll down the page the header will not block the pro folio, it will make it more user friendly for the viewer





Firstly I had went to Photoshop and remove the background on the fashion drawing, then I went to the portfolio homepage and I click on the edit bar and click on media and pick the image I want, and place it where I want.




Creating cover page

Photoshop background steps 

1. Import all 3 images onto a4 size paper 

 2. I click on edit, transform, scale. I made all the images bigger to fit the page


3) Now I have my background I think it was too white and plain then wanted pink bubbles. I looked on Google and found a cute bubble background.


4) Next I need to make the bubble go to the background of my drawings. I do this by creating a new layer and dragging the bubble background onto it.


5) I hid the 3 drawings by clicking on the visibility eye also I make the background bigger. 


6) Now I make the background bigger to fill the page.


7) Now I made the figures appear again to make the blend in with the new background.


8) Now I had to remove the white part. I did this by using the magic easer tool and clicking on the white area. To do this I had to make sure I was on the right layer to remove the right part.


 

9) I do this for all 3 and now you can see they are all without the white background. My last step was I think the background was too bright so I turned the saturation down to make it less bright.

I do this by being on the background layer, clicking on adjustments, going to saturation and change it to -30.


 10) Lastly I save it , and I did this by going to fire, export, export as, JPEG.


11) Then I back to Wix homepage and click edit and add section then click on the media and insert my new cover page, by deleting the old cover page.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

feedback for blog buddy

Reflection for Art Portfolio two

Photoshop Process of my Portfolio