Primary and Secondary research exercise

In the primary research exercise, I had walk around the campus and taking picture to get inspiration for my spider on Mars fashion projects, for example looking at the shape and pattern of some school buildings and natural environment around. This exercise had help me to get inspiration and develop new ideas of my fashion collection.


Photo taken around the campus

















Photo that inspired me and some fashion idea sketching

 

The first design of the sleeves and pants, was inspired by the bar sheep Street light.





The second design of the stockings was inspired by the bottle cover around the floor, it remind me of constellation so that I include constellation pattern around the stockings.






The third design of the dress was inspired by the pattern on the sofa, and I had change the  hexagon to circle pattern to represent the marking that left by the UFO. Also I was inspired by the shape of the wooden 3D model to design the high heels.







The fourth design of the dress was inspired by the pattern of the street light, also the vertical, horizontal bar like shape design around the buildings, and the shape of the fences.









The fifth design of the armless silver armour was inspired by the concave floor light, it remind me of a crash marking create by the meteor, so that I design a armour outfit that having meteor crash marking look.




In the secondary research exercise, I had borrow books in the library that relate to my project theme and subject area, that can improve my knowledge and skills in fashion and help me in the project for example books about fashion vocabulary, fashion illustration and clothing making and also books about artists that I will be researching.



















Comments

  1. Good that you have added visual primary research to inform your design work - well done this is clear and well executed

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

feedback for blog buddy

Reflection for Art Portfolio two

Photoshop Process of my Portfolio