Fabric Research / Primary Research

I bought a range of fabrics from Material Magic that I was interested in using for my collection.  I explored the different look and feel of these fabrics for my primary research.  I was interested in how they would move on the body and so I bought some samples that I could use to test out my ideas and play with in the studio when I started to think about my final 3D designs for this term. 






These are the fabrics I bought and will test further when I mock up my designs 

 Holly green metallic


Stretch mirror fabric

Stretch metallic light gold

Light silver metallic

Metallic silver stretch fabric


These fabrics all have stretch qualities which suggests they are made with a mixture of lycra or elastane, and they may include cotton or polyester 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

feedback for blog buddy

Reflection for Art Portfolio two

Photoshop Process of my Portfolio