Final fashion illustration design

These are my final designs which have been developed over the term.  I have chosen my colour palette which is silver; transparent, dark purple which represent the colours of space.


This design includes a silver cropped top with oversized flared sleeves which are three quarters PVC and a quarter silver breathable linen as this is a summer collection. The mini shorts are a deep purple vinyl  and these are matched with knee length, high-heeled boots.







This outfit includes a cropped three quarter length flared sleeve with rounded neck and PVC cut out strip to reveal the shoulders.  The mini purple vinyl shorts are complimented by the tightfitting cape around the waist. The flat comfortable silver shin length space boots set of this outfit for everyday summer wear. 


This is a high-collared sleeveless, flared, long-length top in silver reflective linen.  This is combined 
with tight fitting patterned constellation leggings in deep blue and gold highlights. Matched with shin length flat silver space boots. Excellent casual wear for every summer’s day.



This final show-stopping outfit has a tight fitting, half crop top with tank top detail with half-length 
flared PVC sleeves. This is twinned with high-waisted, high-legged  triangle pants. These are decorated 
with a silver wire circular construction of the solar system.The high-heeled sandals are created like a art piece with rounded wheel-heels and silver ankle cuffs.This spectacular summer party outfit has a great for music festival vibe.

Reflection

I borrowed some books on fashion illustration, I tried to follow the instructions on these however I did not particularly like the outcomes.  So, I used the template I liked from last term but I do think I need to practice with fashion illustration in future. I also would like to practice more with the facial features as this could be improved.  I am looking forward to more practice in the first year of my degree. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

feedback for blog buddy

Reflection for Art Portfolio two

Photoshop Process of my Portfolio