Wix Website Final Portfolio

 I finalised all my work on the portfolio and now I am adding this to my gallery on Wix website.  I began by clicking on the gallery and then 'manage media' and then I could upload my jpeg pages for portfolio. 

After adding the images I changed all the titles so that I had a good title when the images was clicked and opened on the site.  I also rearranged the order of the portfolio so it was correct.  I did this just be dragging and dropping on Wix.



I added a new image from my new collection to the portfolio front page.  This image was Look Four and I used the auto cut out to remove the background on Wix so that it worked well with my other images.  I also added a button and changed the font to Libre Baskerville and the background to space. I linked this up to open on my Space Rangers page.


I then checked the mobile view and as the buttons were not quite in the right places I dragged the buttons underneath the images and reset the title and lined up all the images to ensure they all sat in the middle of the screen. 




As I did this I saved all work and previewed to check it worked and then republished the site so all changed were live. 


I added a title to the collection page using Clarendon LT font.  I also write an introduction the page to make this a very good showcase for my work this term. 

I am happy with the consistency on the site now and I am please that all buttons are working correctly ready for my very final assessment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

feedback for blog buddy

Reflection for Art Portfolio two

Photoshop Process of my Portfolio