Wix Wesite about

 


firstly I have click on the pages & menu in the right hand side then I click to the above page then I have delete the default picture and I insert my own picture by downloading from Google Drive in the form of Jpeg then I have rearrange the size and placement of the picture


can I have a click on plus button on the top left hand side and select social click social bar in colour click social links put in my Instagram link to the attachment bar in the right hand side

then I have delete all the other social media boxes I did use and I click on add icons button on top send I have chose blogger and insert my blogger link and click done



I then checked the mobile view and clicked onto the social icon buttons to check that they worked. As this was okay I then checked my back to top button on the mobile view.


There was no back to top button so I added this and linked it on the About Page by clicking on the add button and then clicking on 'button' and then renaming 'Back to Top' and linking to the top of the page.  I then saved this and then previewed the mobile view to check that this worked.


On the Homepage I deleted the default images and reformatted so that I had just one single image to have more impact on my homepage.  I then changed the background colour by using the colour picker and customising to light pink.


I have scrolled the arrow and adjusted the length of the homepage on about page clicked done and pressed preview and made sure everything worked correctly.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

feedback for blog buddy

Reflection for Art Portfolio two

Photoshop Process of my Portfolio